Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Little Recognition and other news

I was pleasantly surprised to be informed that I had won another photo contest this week. A few weeks back I won Greeblemonkey's February Photo Contest, and last week I won 3rd place in the I ♥ Faces Adult Category, but this week I took first place in the I ♥ Faces Children's Category. The theme was B&W Children's photos and my photo was chosen out of hundreds as this week's winner by a professional photographer. To see the photo and the rest of the top 10 photos click here.Then this morning I was informed that another photograph of mine was chosen as the featured photo on Shutter Sisters' website as the daily click, you can view that here.

In other news, we volunteered at the Ronald McDonald House, cooking dinner for the families that are staying there. This was our second time to do so, and this time quite a few families ate our meal so I was very pleased. We made spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and a yummy dessert (which I forgot to photograph.) Here are the photographs, the first one was everybody who came to help cook, minus myself.





1 comment:

  1. great job megan!! congratulations. it's always nice to be recognized by your peers.

    ReplyDelete