Monday, August 17, 2009

And baby makes 5!

Yes, it is true, I am expecting again. I am not very far along, with a due date in April 2010. We are surprised but happy. I do love birthing babies. It will be back to the Birth & Women's Center for us, I had such a lovely experience there. This time though, I had better get there at the first sign of labor. Charlie was born less than an hour after we went in, and even Marley was a quick delivery for a first born. I'd also like to make use of the tub this time, since we missed out last time it went so fast.
We are debating whether or not we will find out the sex of baby #3. I like to know, I want to know right now! But Steve said it will be our last time to make it a total surprise, and it would be kind of fun to have that extra surprise right when baby enters the world. I don't know, I'm not very patient, at least not with things like that.
It feels like I was just pregnant, not fully recovered from my last pregnancy, well at least not figure wise. But at least it's all fresh, I'm a pro at newborns and pregnancy now, so hopefully this time around will be as easy as the last two.

4 comments:

  1. you know it's weird. i still have your photo on the fridge with charlie in your belly and i was thinking i wonder if megan and steve will have another baby. i swear just a few days ago i was having pregnancy thoughts where you are concerned. call it a coincidence but i'd like to think i was on some kind of wave length with you! i'm so happy for all of you - i wish you yet another wonderful pregnancy and birthing experience. now i know i have to come visit kansas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys... congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow...congrats! I'm pretty sure Carrie and I would just sit there and cry (not a happy cry) if that happened to us right now. Carter is just too much of a handful! And personally, I'd never be able to wait to find out...but hey, it might be fun! Hope everything goes smoothly and you can make it to the tub this time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say congrats! I also had a baby boy named Charlie who was born with a heart defect! What are the odds?
    My Charlie had transposition of the great arteries.
    Congrats again, you're photographs of your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete